Welcome to Creighton University’s Heider College of Business! We look forward to your arrival in August, and we are excited to be a part of your life for the next four years.
Your 6 Steps to Prepare for Fall Registration
- Review the Heider Mindset Curriculum, designed to prepare you for the rapidly changing landscape of business.
- Check your Creighton email for your registration materials, including registration date and time, and assigned RSP Advisor’s contact information.
- Decide on your Heider College of Business Curriculum.
- Are you a Pre-Health Sciences (pre-medicine, pre-dentistry, pre-pharmacy, pre-OT, pre-PT) student? If yes, use the Pre-Health Sciences Checklist.
- Are you a 3/3 Law student? If yes, use the 3/3 Pre-Law Checklist.
- If no to the above questions, use the BSBA Curriculum Checklist.
- Take some time to Understand Your First Semester, especially your First Semester Course options.
- Plan your schedule.
- Review the list of Sample Class Schedules.
- Check out the Registration Resources
- Ask your RSP Advisor any questions you might have prior to your registration date and time.
- Participate in the incoming freshmen registration chats. A registration chat is set for Monday, June 17. Check here for more information, coming soon!
- Participate in our Academics 101 Webinar on May 26th at 7:00 p.m. To register, visit your student portal.
You will soon be ready to register for your fall courses in June!
We recommend 15-17 credit hours for the fall, which is about 5 classes. More information and registration dates coming soon!
- Your main point of contact will be your RSP Advisor. Your RSP Advisor will be assigned in early June.
- Pre-Advising appointments are available for deposited students. If you are interested in a pre-advising appointment, contact DanFeldhacker [at] creighton [dot] edu (Mr. Dan Feldhacker), Associate Director of Outreach.
- In the meantime, for all general questions, please contact WhitneyEiden [at] creighton [dot] edu (Ms. Whitney Eiden), Academic Advisor, or CharisseWilliams [at] creighton [dot] edu (Ms. Charisse Williams), Assistant Dean.