Welcome to Creighton University’s Heider College of Business! We look forward to your arrival in August, and we are excited to be a part of your life for the next four years.
Your 5 Steps to Prepare for Fall 2018 Registration
- Check your Creighton email for your registration materials, including registration date and time, and assigned RSP Advisor’s contact information.
- Decide on your Heider College of Business Curriculum.
- Are you a Pre-Health Sciences (pre-medicine, pre-dentistry, pre-pharmacy, pre-OT, pre-PT) student? If yes, use the Pre-Health Sciences Checklist.
- Are you a 3/3 Law student? If yes, use the 3/3 Pre-Law Checklist.
- If no to the above questions, use the BSBA Curriculum Checklist.
- Take some time to Understand Your First Semester, especially your First Semester Course options.
- Plan your schedule.
- Review the list of Sample Class Schedules.
- Check out the Registration Resources
- Ask your RSP Advisor any questions you might have prior to your registration date and time.
Participate in the incoming freshmen registration chats. Registration opening soon - check back for more information.
And now you’re all ready to register for your fall courses!
We recommend 15-17 credit hours for the fall. Registration will begin on the second day of Summer Preview, or will be available online for students not attending Summer Preview beginning June 19-22.
- Your main point of contact will be your RSP Advisor (you received this information in your Creighton email.)
- For all general questions, please contact Ms. Charisse Williams, Assistant Dean, or call 402-280-2850.