Welcome to Creighton University’s Heider College of Business! We look forward to your arrival in August, and we are excited to be a part of your life for the next four years.
Your 5 Steps to Prepare for Fall 2017 Registration
- Check your Creighton email for your registration materials, including registration date and time, and assigned RSP Advisor’s contact information.
- Decide on your Heider College of Business Curriculum.
- Are you a Pre-Health Sciences (pre-medicine, pre-dentistry, pre-pharmacy, pre-OT, pre-PT) student? If yes, use the Pre-Health Sciences Checklist.
- Are you a 3/3 Law student? If yes, use the 3/3 Pre-Law Checklist.
- If no to the above questions, use the BSBA Curriculum Checklist.
- Take some time to Understand Your First Semester, especially your First Semester Course options.
- Plan your schedule.
- Review the list of Sample Class Schedules.
- Check out the Registration Resources
- Ask your RSP Advisor any questions you might have prior to your registration date and time.
Participate in the incoming freshmen registration chats. Registration Chats
And now you’re all ready to register for your fall courses!
We recommend 15-17 credit hours for the fall. Registration will begin on the second day of Summer Preview, or will be available online for students not attending Summer Preview beginning June 20.
- Your main point of contact will be your RSP Advisor (you received this information in your Creighton email.)
- For all general questions, please contact Ms. Charisse Williams, Assistant Dean, or call 402-280-2850.