Aims & Scope of the Journal
The QJFA will publish high caliber new papers in finance, economics, accounting, and related fields. We are especially interested in, but not restricted to, papers in capital markets, financial economics, banking, corporate finance, options and futures, mergers, LBOs, IPOs, financial markets, currencies, venture capital, private equity, financial intermediation, financial analysis, investments, international finance, foreign direct investments, and macro-finance issues.
Ready to submit your article?
- Email qjfa [at] creighton [dot] edu
- Click here to submit your payment based on your submission type.
- Have your article (as a PDF) and credit card information ready.
- All papers must be submitted electronically.
- Follow these simple style guidelines for authors before sending your article.
Want to begin or renew a subscription?
Need more information?
Below you will find more information about the Quarterly Journal of Finance & Accounting / Quarterly Journal of Business & Economics.