Zhen (Jay) Yang
Heider College of Business
- Marketing and Management
- Assistant Professor
- Principles of Marketing
- Seminar in Marketing: Digital Marketing
- Zhen Yang, Yanliu Huang, Barbara Kahn, and Jiangen He (2019), “Understanding Consumers’ Product Decisions When Shopping by Voice,” Association for Consumer Research Annual Conference, Special Session, Atlanta, GA
- Yanliu Huang, Zhen Yang, and Vicky Morwitz (2019), “Helping Me See the Big Picture: How A Paper versus Digital Calendar Influences Consumer’s Planning and Behavior,” Association for Consumer Research Annual Conference, Special Session, Atlanta, GA
Research and Scholarship Interests
- New Technology in Marketing
- Digital and Internet Marketing
Current Research Projects
- Yanliu Huang, Zhen Yang and Vicki Morwitz, “Helping Me See the Whole Picture: How Using A Paper versus Mobile Calendar Influences Consumer Planning and Plan Fulfillment,” under review at Journal of Marketing Research.
- Zhen Yang Yanliu Huang, Barbara Kahn and Jiangen He, “Understanding Consumers’ Product Decisions When Shopping by Voice,” in preparation for submission to Journal of Marketing.