As a community program, Youth Leadership Omaha would not continue to be as effective and successful without the support of countless volunteers from the Omaha community. We would like to recognize and thank the following volunteers for their dedicated time and assistance.
This committee is responsible for reviewing hundreds of student applications, conducting interviews at high schools, and selecting the 40 student participants of the YLO program each year.
- Joe Kleinsmith – YLO Alum and Heider College of Business Deans Fellow, ’21
- Ayanna Boykins – Project Director, Anti-Defamation League
- Kathryn Dorwart – YLO Alum and Accounting Assistant at Gavilon Group, LLC
- Whitney Eiden – Academic Advisor, Heider College of Business
- Valyn Gipson, ‘12, ‘18 - USAF Healthcare Administrator
- Joan Jurek - Director of College Planning at EducationQuest Foundation
- Angeline Larson – YLO Alum and Chief Operations Office, Charles Drew Health Center, Inc.
- Amy McLaughlin - V.P., Programs and Operations at ICAN
- Sarah Moylan - Manager of Young Professionals at Greater Omaha Chamber of Commerce
- N. Omar Valentine – Director, Upward Bound, Metro Community College
- Charisse Williams – Assistant Dean, Heider College of Business