As a community program, Youth Leadership Omaha would not continue to be as effective and successful without the support of countless volunteers from the Omaha community. We would like to recognize and thank the following volunteers for their dedicated time and assistance.
This committee is responsible for reviewing hundreds of student applications, conducting interviews at high schools, and selecting the 40 student participants of the YLO program each year.
- Ayanna Boykins – Project Director, Anti-Defamation League
- Ravan Charles – YLO Alum and Manager, Solutions & Continuous Improvement at United Way of the Midlands
- Kathryn Dorwart – YLO Alum and Accounting Assistant at Gavilon Group, LLC
- Whitney Eiden – Academic Advisor, Heider College of Business
- Joan Jurek - Director of College Planning at EducationQuest Foundation
- Angeline Larson – YLO Alum and Chief Operations Office, Charles Drew Health Center, Inc.
- Neil Lulla – Graduate Counseling Intern, Creighton Career Center
- Amy McLaughlin - V.P., Programs and Operations at ICAN
- Sarah Moylan - Manager of Young Professionals at Greater Omaha Chamber of Commerce
- Andrew Rasmussen – YLO Alum and Research Assistant at Ameriprise Financial, Inc.
- Maryanne Rouse - Ethics Advisor at Creighton University College of Business
- Jamie Studenroth – Business Outreach Intern, Heider College of Business
- N. Omar Valentine – Director, Upward Bound, Metro Community College
- Charisse Williams – Assistant Dean, Heider College of Business