As a student in the Creighton University Heider College of Business, you’ll benefit from our deep and important ties to the Omaha area business community. That connection is evident by our relationships with the following Heider affiliates.
- Business Ethics Alliance—through events, speakers, programming, consulting, and training, this one-of-a-kind initiative is committed to building a climate of ethical excellence throughout the Omaha business community.
- Creighton Institute for Economic Inquiry—led by Creighton’s Ernie Goss, Ph.D., the institute supports research and education programs that analyze the institutions that promote human wellbeing.
- Economic Outlook— Professor Goss and other thought-leaders share their expertise regarding U.S. and global economic conditions.
- Creighton Business Institute—a leader in business education and professional development, providing experiential learning opportunities tailored to adult learners working in today’s business environment.
- Financial Hope Collaborative —works with community partners to implement solutions for economic barriers facing low- and moderate-income households.
- VITA - Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program — Current accounting students use their skills and expertise to assist low income families file their taxes for free every spring.
- Youth Leadership Omaha - an interactive leadership development program which informs, motivates and increases the awareness of selected high school sophomores through issue-oriented seminars and interaction with community decision-makers.