Heider College of Business scholars are available to provide expert opinion, comment, or analysis for members of the media.
Some of our thought leaders include:
Ernie P. Goss, Ph.D.—Mid-America’s economist of choice
Anthony R. Hendrickson, Ph.D.—Dean of the Heider College of Business and catalyst for change in business education
Beverly Kracher, Ph.D.—A pioneer in the practical application of positive ethics
Questions? Please contact Kayla Snow, Communications and Marketing Strategist, at kaylasnow [at] creighton [dot] edu 402.280.2614.
- Beverly Kracher, Ph.D: Robert B. Daugherty Endowed Chair in Business Ethics and Society
- Ernie Goss, Ph.D.: Jack A. MacAllister Endowed Chair in Regional Economics
- Ravi Nath, Ph.D., Jack & Joan McGraw Endowed Chair in Information Technology
- Tom Lewis, Ph.D.: John P. Begley Endowed Chair in Accounting
- Jack Krogstad, Ph.D.: Union Pacific Endowed Chair in Accounting