The Creighton University Heider College of Business is located in the heart of downtown Omaha, the largest city in Nebraska. Omaha’s vibrant business community is home to four Fortune 500 headquarters—and nearly 100 Fortune 1000 companies with operations throughout the city. That means access to top paid internships for business students.
The Heider College of Business welcomes students to Omaha from all over the country and the world. In fact, 80 percent of our students are from outside of Nebraska.
You’ll quickly see why Omaha is an ideal place for business—and business students:
- Interested in sports marketing? Get involved in the College World Series of Omaha, which Creighton hosts each year.
- Have the entrepreneurial spirit? Omaha is ranked No. 3 in the top ten best cities to launch a startup [Forbes].
- Want a job? Omaha is known for its low unemployment rate and diverse economy. Forbes lists Omaha No. 25 on its Best Places for Business and Careers—and No. 77 in Cost of Doing Business, and No. 55 in Job Growth.
When you need a break, Omaha offers plenty of opportunities for rest, relaxation and fun:
- Take in a concert or cheer on the Bluejays at CenturyLink Center Omaha or visit the Joslyn Art Museum.
- See why the Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium is ranked #1 in the world by Travelers’ Choice Trip Advisor.