The Creighton University Heider College of Business is a Catholic and Jesuit business school committed to excellence in its educational programs. As Catholic, we are dedicated to the pursuit of truth in all its forms and are guided by the living tradition of the Catholic Church. As Jesuit, we participate in the tradition of the Society of Jesus, which provides an integrating vision of the world that arises out of a knowledge and love of Jesus Christ. As a business school, we educate our students for business leadership in a dynamic, transformational and value centered learning environment. Members of the Creighton community are challenged to reflect on transcendent values, including their relationship with God, in an atmosphere of freedom of inquiry, belief and religious worship. Service to others, the importance of family life, the inalienable worth of each individual, and appreciation of ethnic and cultural diversity are core values of Creighton. From this tradition, we prepare students who:
- Apply knowledge, skills, and technologies essential for business as a whole and in their chosen concentration.
- Integrate a broad and diverse liberal arts education with their business education.
- Communicate effectively, clearly, and persuasively through appropriate mediums. Think critically and creatively about information, assumptions, and arguments in order to develop innovative solutions to business and societal problems.
- Apply sound and coherent ethical principles to decision making in their personal and professional lives.
- Appreciate the responsibility of business to be an agent of change in society for the common good.