Students interested in exploring the world of finance are welcome to join the Financial Management Association at Creighton University.
- Sharpen your occupational skills
- Prepare yourself for the professional world
- Gain achievements you can list on your resume
- Learn of other ideas and career opportunities
- Broaden your business knowledge and contacts
Weekly activities include:
- Host speakers from a variety of prominent businesses and organizations
- Tour corporations and businesses
- Attend annual shareholder meetings of several companies
- Provide many opportunities for networking
- Present internship and career opportunities
Creighton FMA Executive Board:
- John Young (President)
- Diego Alvarez-Molina (Vice President)
- Jacob Schwaegler (Secretary)
- Steve Esch (Treasurer)
- Nermina Demirovic (Marketing)
Become a Registered Member of the National FMA Organization
To become a registered member of the national FMA organization, access www.fma.org/Student and click the "Join Here" link near the top of the page. Fill out the form and pay using your credit card. Membership fee is $35.00 for one year.
Contact Ricky Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (402)880-8979.